Friday, March 30, 2007

Twin Girls!!!



Derek and I went to the doctor on March 12th and found out we're having 2 girls. He pouted a little bit because he just knew it was going to be girl and boy. Doesn't he know that women are always right! haha! We've picked the names Ava Louise and Grace Nicole. We go to the doctor again on April 2nd. It'll be a normal check up. We'll have another sonogram soon.
We are planning out April since its the last month I can travel. After May 1st I can't be any further than an hour to an hour and half from the hospital. Twins usually means pre term labor. Keep your fingers crossed for us.
The first picture is of twin A sucking her thumb. You can kind of see how her legs are propped up. She looks comfortable. The second picture is of twin B's foot. You can barely tell but its a picture of her.

0 comments: