Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Melissa Zihlman Photography Proofs

We had our photos taken by one of my high school friend's Melissa. She is so talented and I am blown away by the photos she took. She came to our house and took photos for about an hour. She wanted some pictures of twins and I just happen to have some!! Check out the proofs and you'll be amazed.
http://www.melissazihlman.com/
Click on "client proofings"
Click on "clients"
password: ava&grace

Leave a comment on which ones you like the best. I want to know cause I'm having a hard time picking!! Enjoy!!

8 comments:

Quince Family said...

Wow! She got some amazing shots! My favorites are 4073, 4051, and I adore the one of Grace (4105). Makes me want to get professional pictures taken...
Your girls are so photogenic. The camera loves them and it's quite clear that Grace especially loves that camera right back!

Anonymous said...

This is Shea's mom. I love watching the girls grow. All pictures are good, but I especially liked 4132 and 4147. The black and whites are great. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

This is Clayton... The girls pics are all so cute - it would be too hard to decide! Buy them all!

Anonymous said...

4085 black and white
4102
4105
4132
4143
4147
4059
4078

Those are my favorite ones!!!

Anonymous said...

by the way the comment above it from Auntie Em

penny said...

Grace 4034 w/ her name at the top of the photo (she's such a cutie pie! ahhh, i miss them so much!)

Both Girls 4051 black and white w/stockings

Grace 4078 Big Smile! Up close shot.

Ava 4082 w/Derek...too cute!
Ava 4085 black/white with her name

-Penny

Anonymous said...

I like the one at the very end in black and white. Ask the ladies if I can borrow those leg warmers!

Tara

Anonymous said...

OMG MELISSA TOOK SOME REALLY GOOD PICS! I NEVER KNEW SHE COULD TAKE SOME PICS LIKE THAT...

I LOVE THE FAMILY PIC, AND DADDY AND HIS GIRLS, THE GIRLS IN THEIR CRIBS IS TOO CUTE TOO, AND THE ONE OF THEM ON THE HEART RUG WITH THEIR NAME BLOOMERS ON, AND THE ONES WITH THEM IN KNEE HIGHS AND NAKED ARE CUTE TOO.. OK IT REALLY IS HARD TO CHOOSE LOL...

HEATHER