Grace finally cut teeth on Friday, May 9th. We were feeding her some dinner and felt something with the spoon. So I felt around and found 2 little teeth coming through on the bottom. She has been a little fussy but I’ve been using that baby orajel, if you can get it on her gums and it seems to help. A little Tylenol has helped too. I just knew Ava would get teeth first since she is first to do everything. Grace was first this time. So yesterday, May 12th, I checked Ava’s mouth again and there was finally one coming through on the bottom. Just one is all I felt. So now we have 2 babies cutting teeth at the same time. Wow…this is going to be a fun week! Haha! So far Ava hasn’t complained too much. She has been sleeping a lot more though and I’ve definitely been taking full advantage of that.
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment