Monday, September 22, 2008

Football Sunday - Go Cowboys!!! 9/21/08

Everyone knows on Sundays we wear Cowboys gear so the girls had their Romo jerseys on too! They are just too cute in their jerseys. Derek decided to smoke some ribs and chicken so we took the girls outside to play. We moved their swing set to the backyard (where it belongs) and they played for a while. Ava decided to run down the slide instead of sitting down and sliding. She ran and tripped then landed in the grass face first. She came up eating grass...haha!! Grace loves the swing. She sits in it the correct way too. Not Ava, she has to sit backwards. Of course, they had to fight a little bit so there was some pushing going on. We also got out their Hawkeye tricycles to see if they could reach the petals. They can't so I just pushed them around the house. Then I let them push each other. I got some good videos of that and I'll upload those later.











Here is Derek with his little Romo's. His little Cowboy fans...such a proud Papa!

1 comments:

Quince Family said...

Even though I'm an Eagles fan, I can appreciate some cute lil Cowboys fans when I see them. Sundays are fun at your house, I'm sure!