This weekend was super busy but a fun one!! Saturday, Derek and I surprised Missy and Gyasi with DIAPERS for the twins!! Lots of friends and family contributed to the diaper fund and I went out and bought over $400 worth of diapers for the Quince family. They were in shock and very much surprised. Thanks to everyone who contributed because it was definitely a gift they needed!!
We stayed for lunch and hung out til it was time for naps. We took the girls to Mom and Dad's house for nap time so we could head to Stephenville for the Tarleton women's basketball game. They had a snack and then we hit the road.
They did really well riding an hour and a half. Misty put us on the list so we could get in free, which was awesome. Makes you feel important when you go to the ticket booth and say "I'm on the list!" haha! We sat in top level bleachers because we knew the girls would want to run around after the car ride. They were so excited about the band, the cheerleaders and the game but then the Purple Poo showed up and they RAN!!! hahaha! I had to hold Grace to go say hi to the Poo. She gave her high five!! Ava stayed with Derek and wasn't leaving his side. Some of those poos can be scary with those masks on. I did get a photo though so I was happy! Then JJ Jumper dude came up and the girls were scared. The pictures pretty much explain it....not leaving Derek's side. haha!
We got to see Misty's little girls. Mya is in the picture sitting next to the girls. Jade wasn't feeling well so no pic of her. You can see the girls are wearing beads from the Purple Poo!! We had a great time at the game. The girls were better then expected. Don't ask me about the game though because I think I saw 5 minutes total. I do know we won!!! After the game, we changed the girls into their jammies and headed back to Frisco. They were asleep before we made it back to I-20.
6 years ago
3 comments:
I love your title on this one. At first glance, some people might think that someone had purple poo in their pampers - but us Tarleton Folk know better than that.
What an awesome gift for those twins. I can't wait for Brady to meet the purple poo one day - Im sure he'll be scared of them too :)
Aly such a cute post. Sorry I didn't get to hang out more after the game. My office was a mad house with former players and recruits and as always wonderful little mix children. Thanks for coming it was good seeing you. My family will make the next trip to come see you guys when basketball season is over with.
omg...super cute pictures! absolutely LOVE the one with the purple poo...hmmm...wonder why?! i can't wait to take ramsey to a game but i have a feeling he won't be very fond of the poo either. yikes! not good. ok...how freakin' sweet of you to do that for missy. you truly are a great friend, aly. btw, i added your cake blog link to my blog. can't believe i didn't know about it! hmmm?? love ya, chica...and hope to see you soon. you need to come see us!
Post a Comment