Missy's friend Holly flew down for the weekend and we decided to show Holly what its like when the Scott's, Pate's and Quince's get together. 6 kids ranging in age of 13 months to 3 years old. A little hectic to say the least. We grilled for dinner and then put Toy Story in so we could enjoy some adult time. It was fun to catch up and let the kiddos play.
This is what I found when I looked in the living room to check on the kids. Grace and Amare snuggled in Amare's napmat together. I looked right at Gyasi and said "get your kid dude!" haha!
After the movie, the kids all wanted to dance. First on their playlist is Boom Boom Pow! They also jammed to "single ladies". All we ask for is their energy to be run down enough so let us sleep in the next morning. It's the small things in life.
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment