Monday, April 18, 2011

visit from an old friend and new little man

My friend from high school, Laura, made a visit to Texas with her new little man, Tyler. He is 7 months and super cute!! I took off Friday to enjoy the day with Laura and Tyler. When the girls got home from daycare they were so excited to meet Tyler. They kept asking me "does Laura have a baby?" I would say "yep" and they would reply "we love babies." haha! Too grown!





Saturday, we enjoy the morning at the park. We walked the whole path and then had to stop by the swings. The girls were tired and needed a snack so they had a little picnic on the blanket. After, we came home for lunch and naptime before heading to the zoo. I'm not sure if ya'll know but the zoo closes at 5pm. That seems so early to me.





Such a fun visit with Laura and Tyler. We are planning to visit them in August so we can take the girls to the beach for the first time. I hate sand so it will definitely be an adventure. I'm excited to take the girls on a vacation.

0 comments: