The girls went to daycare to spend their day with friends. They took rice krispie treats to share with everyone! We picked them up early from daycare since everyone was coming over. We went to Main Event and had a blast. We all played games. Papa played hoops while Derek and Poppy raced cars. Such kids at heart. The girls love the bowling game and air hockey the best.
The girls found a driving game they loved because they could play it together. It was so dang cute watching them play because the seat moved and bounced them up and down so their hair would bounce too.
Derek and Ava riding the roller coaster simulator. The seat moves back and forth and shakes.
Birthday girls enjoying their day with the family.
We got home and ate tacos for dinner. Then it was time to open presents!! These girls aren't deprived so it took some time to open all the presents they got from Tutu and Papa, Grannie and Poppy, Emi and Chris.
Little Minnie mouses to love. Thank god they're small enough to ride to the lake since they'll sleep with them at night.
New minnie mouse backpacks for school! How cute will they be for school!!
The girls got $17 total for their birthday so they thought they were rich. They could not wait to put the "monies" in their piggy banks.
We ended the night with CAKE!!! Grace said "It's fricken hot in here. I need ice cream." Get the girl some ice cream so she can cool off! Derek said "you are hanging out with your mother too much". We laughed so hard so she thought she was hilarious the rest of the night. Such a great 5th birthday. I can't believe I have 5 year olds and they will start Kindergarten in a month. Time flies!
Tutu, Grannie and Emi with the girls. Plus a family shot....I love this photo because my hair is so blonde that I look like I don't even belong. I look like the nanny. :)






















0 comments:
Post a Comment