Thursday, November 22, 2007

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!





Today is the girls first Thanksgiving. They had a great day. Pocahontas made another visit and brought two little munchkin indians with her. They are the cutest indians ever!! It is Mom, Dad, Derek, Charles, Emi, Chris and I here today. Tomorrow, Clint and Carla will join us. Charles has basketball so he goes home tomorrow morning for his tournament in Fort Worth.
We are watching Planes, Trains and Automobiles tonight. Our tradition here at the lake. We have to laugh our ass off to burn some kind of calories today.
Hope everyone had a great day and enjoyed their big meal.

3 comments:

Quince Family said...

Aly, I almost fell out of my chair laughing when I saw these pics!!! Every year Pocahontas cracks us up...LOVE IT!!

Anonymous said...

What cute little Pocahontas! I'll post Dru's pics tomorrow. He had a custom made shirts. The Spurgeons

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, the girls look so cute in their outfits. Those are going to make some great scrapbook pages.