Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Holiday Photos online 11-10-07

Derek and I took the girls to JCPenney last Saturday to get our holiday photos done. Ava cried the whole time. She was happy when we got there but then after the first family photos the crying started. I'm surprised we got as many good photos as we did. I think she got so hot from the lights and the dress and us holding her. Next time maybe a fan! I'm so glad Mom went with us cause as soon as photos were done they went home with her. Derek and I stayed longer to go through all the photos. That made it so much easier.
Click on this link and then type ALYSON SCOTT for the customer name.

Scott Family Holiday Photos

2 comments:

Quince Family said...

SOOO cute! Love the family pics. You'll be so glad you took them in the future. And just think--you'll be able to show the girls' future boyfriends how cute they were when they were little peanuts!

Anonymous said...

awe the pictures came out really good!

heather