I haven't updated the blog in a while so I took some pictures of the girls today to post. Grandma Nandi bought them the flip flops when she had them this past weekend for an overnight. They got spoiled big time over there. Clint and Carla are coming up on Saturday to watch them while D and I pack and take boxes to the new house. We close this Friday so we'll be busy this weekend.
Grace is crawling just like Ava. We called them tortoise and the hare. Poor Grace is the tortoise cause she just takes her time crawling. She has a new trick too. She likes to spit but has her tongue going. It's funny! It's on the video but she doesn't do it very long like she normally does.
They go to the doctor for their 9 month check up on April 29th so we'll see the weight difference. I think Grace will weigh more but Ava will be taller.
Enjoy the pics and videos!!
Grace is crawling just like Ava. We called them tortoise and the hare. Poor Grace is the tortoise cause she just takes her time crawling. She has a new trick too. She likes to spit but has her tongue going. It's funny! It's on the video but she doesn't do it very long like she normally does.
They go to the doctor for their 9 month check up on April 29th so we'll see the weight difference. I think Grace will weigh more but Ava will be taller.
Enjoy the pics and videos!!



They crawled from the living room to the front door. Looks like they're waiting for Grandma to come get them!
Videos:Grace hanging out and smiling
Grace doing her new trick
Grace crawling finally
2 comments:
I LOVE the flip flops!
Casey
The pics and videos are so cute! Atleast they can wear shoes. Dru's feet are too fat to wear them. His 1st birthday is going to be a football theme with tailgating. Can't wait to see pics of the new house!
Missi
Post a Comment