The girls turned 11 months on Friday. WOW! In one month they'll be a year old. They are on the move now. They are only walking. Crawling is not even an option now. They are so busy we have to corral them just so we can pee. haha! They LOVE turkey hot dogs, yogurt, broccoli and bananas. They are pretty much feeding themselves at meal time. The yogurt we still spoon feed but everything else I cut up so they can entertain themselves eating while Derek and I have dinner.
Derek went to the lake house to hang out with Charles and Joe. I was at Mindy's lake house scrapbooking with 5 other women. It was so much fun. Grandma Nandi came over to babysit and Emi, her driver, came over also. Chris was here for the weekend so he got to help as well. They were spoiled rotten!
Poppy and Grannie came over on Sunday to see the girls. They wanted to see them before we left for Iowa. They hadn't seen them walking yet and had to see it to believe it. haha! Well now they know the girls are on the move.
Wednesday, we leave for Iowa. It'll be the girls first plane ride. FUN! I really hope it all goes well and their ears don't bother them. It's only a 2 hour flight and then an hour from the airport to Great Grandma Prue's house. I'm sure I'll have lots of photos from this trip.
Pictures below are from the weekend with Grandma and Auntie Em.










6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment