Derek and I got the girls ready for dinner last night. About 10 minutes into them eating turkey and green beans I look over to see Ava asleep in her high chair. Poor baby! We pooped her out today. She was just exhausted. Derek got her out of her chair and she woke up for a second to get comfy on his shoulder and then she was out again. Then I look and see this face.....Grace Nicole! "Hey Mama...are we going to play?!" Oh good lord child its 7:30 and time for you to be in bed so I can do my chores. She is so dang cute we had to play for a little bit but she was tired and was down at 8. What a weekend!
6 years ago
1 comments:
So cute! Grace looks like she is ready for fun without Ava. They're adorable.
Post a Comment