Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Puffs Puffs EVERYWHERE!!

Thursday, July 10th
I got them up, fed them breakfast and put them in the corral to play so I could take a shower. I get out of the shower and I went to peek on them cause it sounded really quiet. Well they were sitting down next to the diaper bag with the puffs out. They got the lid off and dumped out half the container of puffs on the floor. So they were sitting there eating puffs like it was a picnic. The brats! I had to run and get my camera to get some photos cause it was just too funny.
I finally got the puffs cleaned up and the two little boogers figured out how to get out of the corral. There are some pictures of that since they thought they were so cool. Needless to say, I don't think the corral will last as long as I had hoped.
Caught red handed...


Grace is so proud of herself.


We have a jail bird on our hands!

1 comments:

Dru's mom said...

Dru is a little jail bird too!! We have to use pack n play and arranging of the furniture to keep him in the living room. The joys of baby proofing!!