Grace Nicole and Ava Louise are ONE!! Derek and I had a party for the girls at the house for their big first birthday. It was on their actual day, July 27th, from 2pm-5pm. We had cake and some dips. It was so much fun. About 20 people and 4 kids showed up to help celebrate. The girls got so many gifts. They had such a good time opening all their presents. The most fun was watching them dig into their cake. They loved cake!! I think they ate too much! I made the smash cakes and their flower birthday cake. By 4:30pm they were tired and we went ahead and put them down for a nap. They had such a great birthday.










2 comments:
Looks like a ton of fun! Happy Birthday Grace and Ava!
so freakin' cute! love the smashing pink cakes. can't believe it's already been a year! wow! they are so beautiful. hate i missed the fun....but i'm looking forward to more in the future.....and hopefully setting my boy ram up with one of them! lol. loves! -pen
Post a Comment