Friday
Derek and I stayed home to watch the Cowboy game. When I was at Albertsons I bought the girls some really cute Cowboy jerseys. We will have 2 little Romo's running around on Sundays now. They are just too cute! Derek was mowing the grass and the girls were watching him from the window. Everytime he would get closer to the window they would scream and get all excited and say "DADA DADA". It was hilarious! They were having a good time on the box from the new gate. We were sliding it around while they were sitting on it. That was so much fun. All these toys and they want a box.




Saturday
The girls were invited to Morgan's 1st birthday party. They had such a good time. Ava kept stealing Morgan's new presents. Grace found Morgan's rocking horse and didn't want to get off. She thought it was hers. Grace loved Morgan's swing so now I want to get some for the girls. They had a good time eating cupcakes. When we got home they were so tired and they slept really good.




Sunday
We went over to Grandma and Grandpa's house. The girls played with Grandpa's golf balls like they always do. They dump them all out and play with the bucket. It's hilarious. Then we played in the sprinkler and the new pool Grandpa and Daddy brought home from Trader's Village. They got the big bargain. The girls loved it and had a good time playing. Grace is such a water rat. Ava doesn't like water in her face. haha!










6 years ago
3 comments:
OMG !!!
Where do I begin....those girls are precious...I check at least twice a week to see all the new pictures.....I love watching those videos.....Man how they have both grown up so fast.......I keep laughing at all their actions.....they are just toooooo much.....Keep up the good work.....You make my week when I get to see those pictures.....Can't wait for Penny's little one to arrive.....Grace and Ava will have to teach RAM all the tricks.....Lots of love to all of you....... MOM Nelda
OMG !!!
Where do I begin....those girls are precious...I check at least twice a week to see all the new pictures.....I love watching those videos.....Man how they have both grown up so fast.......I keep laughing at all their actions.....they are just toooooo much.....Keep up the good work.....You make my week when I get to see those pictures.....Can't wait for Penny's little one to arrive.....Grace and Ava will have to teach RAM all the tricks.....Lots of love to all of you....... MOM Nelda
I am so glad to see that my child is not the only one that climbs into the fridge!!!!
Post a Comment