Monday, August 11, 2008

Late Breaking News......

The best present the girls could have given me for their birthday....no more bottles and no more formula. With Mrs. Mary's help the girls are no longer using bottles or drinking formula as of Monday, August 4th. They are such big girls now. They eat all by themselves for every feeding. The only thing I spoon feed is yogurt. They love them some yogurt! Mrs. Mary gave them grilled cheese sandwiches last Wednesday and they did so good. They took small bites and ate it all up! I'll have to make them some grilled cheeses and take some photos cause I'm sure its too cute!
This past Saturday, August 9th we went to the Zachery Family Reunion. That is Derek's Mom's side of the family. The girls had a good time meeting some new folks. I'll post more later.
This coming Saturday, August 16th we have 1 year photos being taken by Melissa Zihlman. She is coming at 7:30am so we can get some outside photos. I'll definitely keep everyone posted so you can check out the proofs.

1 comments:

Dru's mom said...

CONGRATES!! That was a great present from Dru too!! He still gets a Step2 formula before bed to help him sleep though. Our babies are growing up to fast. We love the pictures. They make Dru laugh!