Saturday, August 16, 2008

August 9th - Zachery Reunion

Derek, Charles, Grace, Ava and I all drove down to Kilgore for the Zachery Reunion. On the way down I turned around and here is what I saw....they were all OUT!


We got down there about 3:00pm just in time to sit down to eat. We brought the girls' highchairs so they could dig in as well. They loved all the food. Grace had a fever all day and didn't feel well because her teeth were cutting through. She did really well for not feeling well. Ava was a show off the whole day. She played and ran around and went to anyone that would pick her up. Spoiled. We ate really good and then just hung out talking. Charles played basketball with some of the other guys there. He had a good time. We left about 7:30pm and the girls were so tired. We made 2 turns and they were asleep before we even got on I-20. Poor things were worn out. It was a good time for everyone.

Tara, Derek's cousin, playing with Ava


I have more pics but I can't get them to upload right now. I'll post tomorrow.

0 comments: