Sunday, October 5, 2008

dancers, birthday parties and a pumpkin patch

Friday night Mom, Emi and Chris came over. We had dinner and then played with the girls. We kept them up late to dance! They love to dance. Lots of videos to watch.




Ava dancing upside down
Girls swinging
Grace dancing with Daddy
Ava dancing with Daddy
Grace still dancing with Daddy
Ava swaying back and forth
Girls playing
Trying to get girls to dance


Saturday, Mom, Emi and I went to Target while the girls were napping. Mom and Emi bought the girls some new clothes. So when we got home and they woke up we had to play dress up. Plus, I wanted to make sure the outfit I had picked out for Sunday was cute enough! haha! Girls had to wear their Hawks shirt like the rest of us. GO HAWKS!





Derek, the girls and I went to Abbott for Brayden's birthday party. They had a bounce house and cake so the girls were in heaven. The girls loved Brayden's play room and got into all the toys. Grace chewed up about 4 tires from Brayden's little cars. Derek took the girls in the bounce house when all the big kids got out to eat cake. Ava wanted out and was scared. Grace loved it and wanted Derek to keep jumping. We gave the girls baths and they loved all of Brayden's bath toys. ha! Put them in their jammies and off we went back home. What a fun day!

Birthday Boy










Sunday, Derek and I met Mindy, Brooke and Andrea at the Dallas Arboretum. We got their early because everyone and their dog is there to take photos. It's gorgeous and all the flowers are fall colors and there is a HUGE pumpkin patch with all different kinds of pumpkins. Andrea and Mindy wanted to practice with their new fancy cameras so Mindy and I brought our kiddos to take pictures of. I brought my camera too and got some photos. If you get a chance and want to see some of the photos that Mindy and Andrea took take a look at their blogs. Pictures I took are below....

Mindy's Blog - http://mindyandjoecrowder.blogspot.com/
Andrea's Blog - http://craftscrapandcrusades.blogspot.com/










1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are some awesome pics of the girls! Looks like a fun time!