Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Happy Birthday to Amare!!

Amare's first birthday was on October 9th. His big birthday party was on Saturday, October 11th. I got the honor of making his cake and his smash cake. It is one of my best cakes. I impressed myself and usually I always find something wrong but not this cake. Love it!

Emi helped me make animals. She made the monkey. I made the elephant and lion. Obviously, the animals are not made to scale. haha!



Derek, the girls and I had such a great time at the party. The girls got to play with all of Amare's toys and enjoyed every minute. Missy and Gyasi can really throw a birthday party cause Amare was having such a good time. He even dug into his smash cake! FUN!
The girls were so tired when it was time to go home. Derek and I got them in their carseats and they were already fading. We didn't even back out of the drive way and they were asleep. That is the quickest they have ever fallen asleep. Poor things were so exhausted from a long day and a big party!
Here is a video of Amare playing with a balloon at the party. Poor Julie got bopped several times by the balloon. What a trooper!

Amare playing with balloon





1 comments:

AJ said...

That cake is awesome!!!