Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter 2009!

The girls, Derek and I met Clint and Carla at church on Sunday morning for the 8am Easter service. Aren't we cute?!

We sit up in the balcony at the very top since they want to move around now. They did great while we had them up there. There is always singing and dancing before the sermon and the girls LOVED that part. Carla and I took them down to the nursery so we could actually listen to the sermon. Grace was crying when we left her so I pretended to not hear her and left. When we went to pick them up at the end they were walking the halls with the teachers. I guess when they were in the nursery they would cry so they'd been walking the halls the whole time. Poor things!
They looked so cute on Easter with their dresses and cute little sweaters! After church we went back to Clint and Carla's house so the girls could open 2 more easter baskets. haha! They got more DORA stuff! haha! They ate all their gerber snacks that were in the basket. We had to leave to come home since we had one more Grandparent to see.







Wanda, Aunt Fran, Don and Tara came over to our house in the afternoon for a short visit to see the girls. They got another easter basket, which makes 10 total, from Wanda. They had a great Easter and got more presents this weekend then they did for their birthday. haha!

0 comments: