After 22 months and 10 days the girls had their first haircut. A much needed one at that! We picked Ava to go first since Grace is such a diva and hates for her hair to be touched. We tried to have her sit on the booster in the chair by herself and she wasn't having that. So instead, Derek sat in the chair with a smock over him and Ava sat on his lap. She did great and I have her little girls in an envelope for her baby book! YEAH!
Grace was so busy playing that she forgot why she was at the salon. ha! Tutu (what they call my Mom) and Grandpa came up to the salon to see the action. It was good cause then they could watch one while Derek and I entertained the one getting their hair cut. Grace did better then expected. They both watched videos on my camera and blackberry to help entertain and get them to move their head around.
Toni is the hairdresser. You might not know this about me but she has been cutting my hair for over 16 years. She did my up-do for Prom, 2 weddings I was a bridesmaid and my own wedding. Now she is cutting the girls hair. She at least knows the customer will come back! haha!
Grace waiting her turn...
More Pics to come when I get them off Tutu's camera!
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment