Saturday, June 27, 2009

23 months :(

My babies, little bitty babies, are 23 months today and will soon be 2. OMG! I'm freaking out already. It's so not fair! I just think back to how little they were and now they are monsters with huge feet!! haha! They have one more month to stretch and grow to 36" tall. They say at 2 you can double their height and that is what they will be when they're older. I would have two 6 foot tall girls! How awesome would that be! Grace seems a little shorter to me so if she is 5'10" and Ava is 6' then I'll have a shooting guard and a forward. Oh the dreams I have....
They are so busy with singing, talking, repeating everything we say, etc. They are sponges and just keep absorbing. I love it cause now they can tell me what they want, they say "peeze", "tank cue" and "way-come" (welcome). It's so cute.
We leave Wednesday for Iowa. It'll be their 2nd time to be on an airplane. Keep your fingers crossed for us and pray. We borrowed a portable DVD player so hopefully watching Dora will entertain them but I think they'll be getting so much attention we might not get them to sit down. I'll be THAT parent who's kid is cute the first 5 minutes and then annoying the rest of the flight. Oh well, paybacks are hell! haha!
No photos cause I need to upload or steal some of Mom's...she has way more then any other grandma on this earth. Insane!

1 comments:

Elonda said...

It is hard to believe that they are almost 2. So crazy. Enjoy them at this age. Good luck on your flight! too bad we can't get together some time while you are in Iowa.