The girls can sing the Happy Birthday song! It's so cute! They sang it to their Daddy! They sing "Happy BB Day to You, Happy BB Day to You, Happy BB Day to Dada".
Derek had to travel on his birthday so he didn't get home til late. The girls and I had already eaten so he stopped at KFC for a BUCKET of grilled chicken. (Sorry, inside joke). I took some pictures of Derek with the girls on his big day. We opened presents the next night so the girls could be awake for it. We got him a wine chiller, $30 itunes gift card and a new golf shirt. He is too cool for school. He had a great birthday! Thanks to everyone who called, texted, emailed, etc because he loved all the attention. He told me on the phone "I gotta go cause I'm popular and I have lots of calls and emails to return". Oh brother!! He is a sucker for attention. Gotta love him! Happy Birthday! Video of the girls singing Happy Birthday to Dada!
6 years ago
1 comments:
Your girls are PRECIOUS!!!!
Post a Comment