Monday, July 13, 2009

Dad's 60th Birthday

Dad turned 60 today! He is officially an old Grandpa! haha! We celebrated early at the surprise party for Mom's 60th. I made him a special cake and a slideshow of his 60 years. Today, was just simple with dinner, presents and cake. The girls loved all the paper from him unwrapping! haha! We got him a new Wii game so next time we're all together we're having Family Fun Night with a Wii Tournament!! Good thing I made Dad a cake for the party because I left the Angel Food cake up to Mom. Look what happened....the cake looks 60 years old! haha!


Derek opened presents from the family too. Mom and Dad got him a Keurig single cup coffee maker, which is already setup. Emi and Chris got him new grill utensils, which he has already gone to Target to buy a tub for them to put in his outdoor cabinet. haha!




1 comments:

The Pate Family said...

Girl, that golf cake rocks!! YOu are amazing!