Thursday, July 23, 2009

2nd year photos by MZ

Today, we had a photo session with Melissa. They went great! The girls were so cute and I know we got some great photos. We met Melissa at Frisco Hertiage Museum this morning near Frisco Square.
Check out a sneak preview on Melissa's blog. The sneak peeks are so good my wallet is afraid for me to see all of them! haha!

2 comments:

Ronni said...

I was only able to see the first two (for some reason the others werern't loading) but the first 2 were adorable!!! I can't believe the girls are already 2 years old. Have fun with the birthday party on Monday!

West Family said...

The Pics are SO ADORABLE, I love them all and can't wait to see the rest! They are so cute! I love the pic with mommy, Ava, and Grace in black & white. My fav is the girls in the pink tutu facing each other doing or saying who knows what! Looks like they are comparing freakles! I LOVE them, she is so awesome!