Monday, February 1, 2010

Girls Night

Beth and Morgan joined the girls and I for dinner tonight. We had a good time. As soon as Morgan came in the door, the 3 girls went upstairs to play. It was really cute. They played while Beth and I made quesadillas, guacamole and carrots. Beth told the girls that eating carrots makes your eyes sparkle. It took a while but after a while their eyes sparkled. haha! They had dora yogurt and milk. Morgan kept asking "can I go upstairs now?!" haha!



After dinner, we went upstairs to play for a little bit. The girls had to practice their sharing and they're not the greatest at it. ha! Mr. Potato Head was the toy of choice.


Of course, we had to have bath time with all 3 girls. They were so fun. We got jammies on and then it was time for Beth and Morgan to leave. It was kind of nice cause the girls went straight to bed and were out in 10 minutes. Now that's a great girls night!!!

Beth's photos of the girls in their jammies. These photos are a riot!!

0 comments: