It's been a slow process but this weekend Derek and I finally finished the girls big girl room. We painted over the last month on weekends during nap times. This weekend, the girls stayed with Poppy and Granny so we took advantage so we can finally move them upstairs.
The room turned out exactly how I pictured. I LOVE IT!!! It's killing me that I can't set things on the dressers but I know 4 little hands that will be into it. So its safer for now to just wait to decorate.
We aren't moving them into the room til Wednesday because Derek wants to be here to see their reaction. It'll be fun to see how small they look in their new big beds! CUTE!
I made the letters above their beds at scrapbook weekend. The headboards we found at the flea market in Fredericksburg on our weekend away. I made the 3 square frames at scrapbook weekend on wall. The dresser was mine when I was growing up.
6 years ago
4 comments:
I LOVE it! I can't wait to see how they like living in there. I'm sure they will be thrilled! Great job!
OMG...I love it! You all did an awesome job, the room looks beautiful! I can't wait to hear about their reaction...how fun!
Love the new room! It is so cute!
wow! the room is absolutely precious, aly. i love it. you did a fab job. i mean...really...i LOVE IT. looking forward to hearing about their reaction to the new environment. the snow pics are cute as well. ram LOVED the snow! hope you and D are well...miss your face.
Post a Comment