I signed the girls up for Pee Wee Tennis. It's more about learning how to hold a racket, swing the racket, try to hit the ball, etc. They aren't having a tennis match. It's on Tuesdays and this was our first session. It went exactly how I thought it would - complete chaos! There was only one coach so that was the first problem. Second problem, she was too quiet and my girls ate her for breakfast. Poor thing couldn't get seven 3 yr olds to stand still. I think its funny she thought she could. The girls got bored waiting for it to be their turn so they would throw their ball and chase after it. For 45 minutes it felt as though the girls (and rest of the class) just ran around the court picking up tennis balls. As you can tell by the post, I'm a little beat down by it. However, I'm going to give it one more try next Tuesday. The coach said there is normally 2 of them there and it goes a lot smoother. Please keep your fingers crossed it does or I will be getting my money back.
They sure did look cute!
0 comments:
Post a Comment