Derek got free tickets to the Harlem Globetrotters through work and he was dying to take the girls. We invited Tutu, Papa, Grannie and Poppy to join us. We had awesome seats!! I just kept walking down the stairs in the AAC to our seats and we ended up on the second row!! I had never been to see the Harlem Globetrotters so it was fun for me as well. The girls favorite part was the blowup character that came out and danced to the songs. Not that it takes much convincing but they got Papa to buy them popcorn. 

We stayed for the entire game and I wasn't sure if the girls would make it.
But they liked it for the most part. They also liked hoping from one persons lap to another. After, we went to eat an early dinner in downtown. Such a fun day!!
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment