
About Grace......
Age - 3 years and 10 months old
Weight - 40lb
Height - 40.5"
Favorites - Chick FUR LAY, french fries, Yogurt, sour cream, rice, oranges, swinging, playing outside, swim class, her Daddy, going for a boat ride, Molly (Emi's dog), biting her nails, coloring, Tangled (the movie), snapping her fingers, going to the lake
Dislikes - getting her hair done, nap time, bed time, momma/daddy helping her with anything and BUGS
About Ava......
Age - 3 years and 10 months old
Weight - 38 lbs
Height - 41"
Favorites - broccoli, pudding, guacamole, grapes, her Daddy, swim class, her little brown blankie, Tangled (the movie), wearing her goggles at swim, going to the park, Super Why, playing pretend, the lake and boat rides
Dislikes - BUGS, listening, Grace teasing her, blueberries and strawberries
Favorite stories:
The girls and I were playing upstairs one night. Grace was pretending to be the Momma and Ava was the baby. I asked "who am I?" They both replied "Tutu". I said "Well what does Tutu do?" Ava said "oh, she takes pictures." hahahhaha! So I guess the girls know that my Mom takes way to many photos!!
Ava has this new facial expression/look on her face that she does when she is confused or questions my answer. I asked her "Ava, what is that face?" She says "what face?" I ask "Why do you make that face when I tell you something?" She tells me "cause you do it." OMG, Derek laughed so hard and proceeds to tell me "I told you that you did that with your face when you talk." hahaha! Gotta love 3 yr old honesty.
We took the girls to the gym for the first time this month. They have a kids club so we decided to take advantage of it. I made sure to tell the girls all about it, how awesome it is, that Momma and Daddy would be working out then after we'd all go to lunch together. I talked it up really big knowing Grace would have a fit anyways. We get to the kids club and check them in. As we are trying to leave Grace bursts into tears and Ava was clinging to my leg. I tried to calm them down but after 10 minutes the lady told me to just leave and she would page me if they didn't stop soon. 15 minutes goes by and I get a page in the Zumba class, "Aly Scott to the kids club please." Oh geez! I get down there and they were both sitting side by side on the floor crying. You would think we weren't ever coming back. haha! I finally got them calmed down and playing in the jungle gym. They looked at me and said "bye momma" so off to Zumba I went. What a mess. Now every time we take them to gym they tell me "we won't cry this time."
Favorite thing Momma loves about Grace:
Her laugh. I love to make Grace laugh cause its so contagious. She seriously has the cutest giggle when you start to tickle her.
Favorite thing Momma loves about Ava:
How literal she is. No matter what you tell her she will take it very literal so you have to be careful. I told her once that her lip was driving me nuts. She asks "What did my lip do to you?" She is so serious when she asks.
Favorite thing Daddy loves about Grace:
Her cheeks. He likes this one spot on her left check by her mole to kiss her all the time. She just giggles when he knows he is coming to get his sugars. He loves to make her smile.
Favorite thing Daddy loves about Ava:
How laid back she is. Grace will be having a huge fit over nothing and Ava will just be so cool, calm and collected. Don't get it twisted, she has her moments but her personality is so much like Derek's in that she doesn't sweat everything. Like tonight, its bath time and Grace is screaming "I don't wanna go first." Ava looks at Derek and says "Daddy, I don't care if I go first." Just so nonchalant. ha!
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment