Tuesday, May 31, 2011

swimming with brayden and kadence

After work, the girls and I met Channa, Brayden and Kadence at Melanie's house to swim. We haven't see them in a long time so it was fun to catch up. The girls had a blast and haven't stopped talking about it. I couldn't believe it but the both jumped off the diving board. Channa took these photos of the girls jumping.

We had dinner then swam some more and of course had to have a popsicle. The girls are such fish now that they've been in swim class for a year. It was fun to be able to sit and watch them swim and I didn't even have to get in. We had to bribe them to get them out even though they were so cold their teeth were chattering. The girls fell asleep on the way home so it was definitely a win for me! Such a fun time and can't wait to do that again!




0 comments: