Wanda got tickets to Disney On Ice for Derek, the girls and I. Her company has tickets to certain events and we were able to take advantage of them. Our seats were in the suite so we had an awesome view and free food.
The girls LOVED it! The best part was watching them enjoy the show. They were so excited to see all the princesses. The show included 3 stories, Princess and the Frog, Cinderella and Tangled. It was amazing the creativity they use to illustrate the story on ice.
Look at their faces...so excited to see all the characters. Minnie and Mickey came out between each story. They loved that.
Princess and the Frog...Cinderella....
Tangled....
It was freezing in the suite. I finally found the blankets. Even Derek and I had blankets on.
Sitting on Daddy because we were all so cold.
And this is what Disney on Ice does to you.....exhausted! Such a great time!

6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment