Monday, June 4, 2012

7 years and counting...

Derek and I celebrated our 7th anniversary today. Grannie and Poppy watched the girls over the weekend so we could enjoy a weekend at the lake. We had a great time shopping on Saturday. Sunday, we rented jet skis for 2 hours. That was a blast. I threw us off the jet skis when it was my turn to drive. I skipped over the water 5 times before I sunk. That is how fast we were going. Derek could tell we were going to lose it so he dove in the water. I lost my sunglasses to the lake. All in all, we had a great time and explored Lake Ray Hubbard from the lake side. Such big homes on that lake.

Tonight after swim class, we went to BWW for our anniversary dinner. Its a good spot when you have kiddos.

0 comments: