Sunday, June 10, 2012

Ice cream and splash park

Girls and I went to the Quince’s for the day since Derek was out at the lake. We had lunch and played for a little bit. Then Miss and I packed the kids up and head to Braums for ice cream and then on to the Splash Park . Everyone had an ice cream cone but Julius didn’t eat his cause he doesn’t like cold things. The splash park was fun. Miss and I sat in the shade while the kids ran around for a good hour and a half. Julius decided he didn’t want to get wet so he sat by us the entire time. He didn’t do anything but chill. The other 4 kids were busy getting wet and splashing all around. We got home and made dinner then the girls and I headed home. The girls fell asleep immediately so the car ride was nice and quiet. My favorite kind.

0 comments: