I picked the girls up from school today and said "Ava do you want to go get your ears pierced?" She replied "Only if you don't take me to where Grace got hers done." So I took her to a jewelry store that pierces ears. She did awesome and the store was amazing with her. It was great! This is the experience I wanted for Grace. This Momma has learned her lesson for sure. Ava is blinging now!!
We got home from getting Ava's ears pierced and she loses a tooth. Her bottom front tooth has been loose. The girls were playing and I guess Grace hit Ava's mouth just right. Ava came around the corner crying with blood in her mouth holding her tooth. We cleaned her up and she was just fine. Super excited for the tooth fairy to come!! Big Day for Ava - earrings and lost another tooth.


0 comments:
Post a Comment