Carla and I took the girls to get their ears pierced today. Exactly what I didn't want to happen is what happened. It was an awful experience for Grace. We went to Claire's in the mall because they could pierce both ears at the same time. Grace went first. Carla took Ava to shop out in the mall while I stayed to get Grace's ears done. When it was time to pierce, Grace did awesome. The girl piercing her right ear got the earring in crooked so she had to pull it out. The left earring went in but the right had to come out. There was a little bit of blood but enough for the drama queen to freak out. Grace was crying and screaming. Carla brought Ava back thinking Grace would be done but really Ava saw everything and decided she was not getting her ears done. It took Carla about 45 minutes to calm Grace down and convince her to let the lady put the right earring in. The hole was already there, we just had to get the earring in. It took about 5 seconds to get it in and it didn't hurt. Grace was very proud of herself once it was all over. What a mess though. Incase you were wondering....no I did not pay for her ears to get pierced. I was livid at those girls at Claire's for ruining Grace's experience and now Ava won't get hers done. Ava looked at me like "there is not enough money in the world you could pay me to sit in that chair." I'm just glad Grace has both ears pierced and we didn't leave with one earring.
6 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment