We finished the nursery on Saturday. Derek and I had some good helpers come over, Mom, Emi and Carla. I think they finished it in 2 hours. It was quick to paint that room with 4 people in there. I made butterflies with foam paper to put on the wall. They aren't up yet because I want to get the dresser in and see what the room looks like. Plus, I had to order Ava's letters to hang above her crib. The plan was for me to paint Grace and Ava above their cribs. But once we got the room painted and saw how cute the lavender gingham letters looked with the room I decided that was cuter!! So Ava's name is on the way this week. We still need a valance for the window. I want sage gingham or just solid sage so I'm on the look out. Other then that the room is done. It turned out better then what I had in my head so I'm excited!!!
6 years ago
2 comments:
How Cool!!!!!!
Great job u 2, I think Grace and Ava will like their room.
Lorie & Tina
Oh my goodness, the room is so cute...I love it! How exciting!
Post a Comment