We heard the heartbeats again. It took a while to find them because they were moving around so much it wasn't in one spot. So he had to follow the heartbeat to keep it on the monitor. We are going to have some active kiddos. We have our next sonogram on May 17th at 2pm. We will have a sono once a month here on out to watch the grow of the babies. Our next appointment is May 30th and I have a one hour sugar test for diabetes. Derek is not going with me since I'll sit there for an hour and drink this sugar crap.
The nurse called and my iron is down from 12.0 to 11.5 so I have to start taking my iron pills twice a day now. It doesn't help that I'm not eating a lot of red meat. He just doesn't want me to become anemic.
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment