Thursday, May 17, 2007

Sonogram May 17th, 2007

Our girls are really growing. They are 2 lbs each now. They're healthy and the measurements are exactly where they're supposed to be. The girls are kicking me all the time. We saw today that they're kicking and punching each other too. In the sono picture that is Baby A's face to the right and Baby B's foot to the left. So Baby B's kicking her sister in the face. Don't worry because Baby A is giving it right back. It was fun to watch them go back and forth with each other during the ultrasound. I think Derek and I are in for a wild ride. I am 26 weeks and have officially started my 3rd trimester. We go back in a month for another sonogram just to check in on them. They said pictures would be harder to get because the room is slowly disappearing.

0 comments: