Tuesday, June 12, 2007

June 12th Sonogram


Since you can't really tell anything from the sonogram pictures today I took a picture of my belly. Now everyone can see how big I am at 30 weeks. The girls are squished in there. Baby A is 3lbs 8oz and Baby B is 3lbs 13oz. We have some big babies. All their measurements like femur, head, stomach, etc are like 31 or 32 week measurements so the babies are 2 weeks ahead of my schedule. Their heartbeats are great, 141 and 144 bpm. They both have peach fuzz on their head already!! Maybe we'll get some curls! Derek and I have noticed they don't like for me to lay on my right side. Maybe they don't have as much room when I do that. The baby on the right side starts to kick me in the side when I am on my right side. Then they start going back and forth kicking each other for room. I find it hilarious!!
We have this Tuesday and next then we're done with child birthing class. Those are very informative when you have no clue what you're doing. Of course, Derek does not like the birthing videos. He just keeps reading his magazines they provide. We had a hospital tour 2 weeks ago and he got woozie just being in the room. He cracks me up. Like he has to do anything but hold my hand and hopefully cut the umbilical cords. He'll have 2 to cut so everyone cheer him on.
Tomorrow, I have another doctor checkup appointment. I go every 2 weeks now. I'm sure there won't be much to report so I don't think I'll write another blog unless he tells me something huge that I need to share.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look great Aly!!!!! I like the fact that the girls are already fighting for their own space . . HA!!

Tell Derek he will be fine when the time comes . . . Go, Derek, Go!

Love,
Lorie & Tina