Well I have August 9th schedule for a c-section. I asked my doctor when he usually schedules and he said "lets pick a date." I got the 9th but that doesn't mean they'll come then. We have our last sonogram on July 10th so when they take measurements my doctor might decide I need to move the date up if the girls are big. So I'll know better on July 10th if we can keep August 9th.
The girls room is now really full!! This week we are organizing everything to get ready for their arrival. We both took off the 5th and 6th so we could get organized and buy everything that is left to buy. Plus, I need to pack my hospital bag just incase I go into labor and make a list of the people we have to call or email. Don't be mad but everyone might be on a mass email because then Derek can just send it from his blackberry. Then we can call everyone once it calms down.
I am delivering at Centennial Medical Center in Frisco if you want to come up to see the girls. It's on the northwest corner of 121/Coit.
The countdown begins! Email me or leave a comment your guess as to when you think they will arrive. I want to keep track of everyones guesses.
6 years ago
4 comments:
I said last weekend I think August 4th and I'm sticking to it. Especially since you have the 9th scheduled. =)
I can't wait to meet them! Its so exciting!
Grandma Nettie says July 13th.
I am so happy for you! Girls are so fun. We have baby news! Dru Steven Spurgeon was born on July 1st. He weighed 8 lbs. 15 oz. 20 1/2 inches. Not bad for 3 1/2 weeks early.
Elonda (Wiley) VanMaanen elonda5@hotmail.com
I say your going to have the girls about the 26 th of July. Let me know what goes on i'll message you my email on your ms. Heather C
Post a Comment