Had a sonogram on Tuesday. First they did a non-stress test to make sure the babies aren't stressed. No worries those babies have nothing to be stressed about. The girls are healthy. Baby A is 5lbs 2oz and Baby B is 5lbs. If I make it to August 9th then they'll be around 7lbs each. That is a lot of weight!! WHOA! They are very crammed and overlapping each other in there. There isn't any room in there. From there we went to the doctor and he didn't say much. I start having doctor appts every week now, which doesn't sound like fun, and at each appt I'll have a non-stress test done. YUCK! So my next appt is Thursday, July 19th.
I'm doing really well. My feet hurt but that is a normal pregnancy ache. I'm just thankful its not my back I'm complaining about. I'm tired but that is probably because I'm lugging around 10 extra lbs of baby. I am peeing even more now and get up at least 3 times a night.
My hospital bag is packed. The car seats are installed in the truck. So at least that is ready even if we aren't ready for the girls. Can't wait for everyone to meet them!!!!
6 years ago
2 comments:
This is my first baby "blog", but I've looking forward to meeting the Scott babies! I just know they are going to be beautiful and blessed to have the parents they will have.
Love you guys,
Annette
Thank you for the update. We're glad everything is going well. Keep up updated.
Love you!
The Wileys
Post a Comment