




The Nicu nurses let Derek and I bring Ava into the nicu to take some photos with Grace. We took their hats and our camera to snap some good ones. They are just too cute and in love with each other. I got to hold Grace while she was feeding and we laid Ava next to her on my lap. They were so content with laying next to each other. They were just perfect!
I want to snapfish these photos but stupid upload isn't working right now so enjoy these for now. I'm sure most people are sick of the photos but deal with it cause I'm a proud Mommy!
6 years ago
5 comments:
I'm so happy for you two...or four!!! I'm sure those nicu nurses are taking good care of Miss Grace. She'll be outa there in no time! I'm so glad they let you bing in Ava. That must have been a special moment. They are so beautiful!!
I love the top picture of them together. They are so beautiful. Keep those pictures coming!
Congratulations!
The girls seem to have changed already!!!! They are just too cute I can't wait to come see them. You look good too girl!!! love and miss ya, Cassie
I think they have grown since Sunday! The look so big. I can't wait to hold Grace too!
Jill
Aly, they are beautiful, mixed kids are the best, but I might be biased ha ha. Looks like you got two good heads of hair LUCKY. I'm guessing they are identical. Hey I also need your cell phone. I went to call you when I got the e-mail and it wan't there (new phone) so holler when you get a chance. Misty
Post a Comment