
Ava and I came home yesterday at 6:15pm. Grace is still in the nicu but doing better everyday! This morning, Derek and I went up to feed her at 9am and then Derek went back again for her 6pm feeding. She can be bottle fed now which I love. The first night with Ava was a long one. She decided it was time to play so Derek was up all night. We'll get the hang out of it soon and then Grace will come home and we'll have to start all over again! Scary!
Charles holding Ava. He can't get enough of her. He is always asking "Can I hold her?" haha! I think he is going to be a good big brother. He is going back home tonight and wants to make a stop at the hospital to say bye to Grace. How cute!
Another pic of Ava from tonight with her booties on that Jill, Dave and Casey gave her. How cute are those booties!!! I can't wait for Grace to wear hers too.
6 years ago
1 comments:
Oh my gosh they are beautiful.You cooked them good. LOL When do I get kisses????? Save some for me.
Many hugs Mom and dad.
Love ya Toni
Post a Comment