Last night the girls looked so cute sitting in the chair so I took a picture of them in their monkey jammies!
Me and the girls showing off our purple!
Derek and I taking the girls on their first walk in their LIMO stroller. Grace got home on August 9th. She is doing so well and really glad to be here with us and her sister. I can't believe 3 weeks has flown by this fast. SUCKS! They sleep really well at night so I couldn't be luckier. Today is my first official day alone with them and so far so good. My Mom was here to help me and then Grandma Nettie and I wouldn't have made it without their help. I don't think my washing machine has stopped since Ava and Grace arrived. You don't realize how many bottles you will hand wash especially with twins. Good lord! It might sound like complaining but I am loving every minute of it. Maybe down the road I'll complain but with all my helpers including Derek, I can't really complain.
The girls have had so many visitors. Notice I said "the girls" cause they are not here to see Derek and I. haha! Come on by and see the girls when you have time. Weekends are crazy with family around.


2 comments:
You all look amazing!! And how cute are those monkey PJ's?!?! So glad they are doing well!! Hope you are too!
They are too cute Aly! Congratulations!!!
Post a Comment