Monday, July 16, 2007

I'm as big as a HOUSE!!!


35 weeks and still growing. Derek and I wanted to go swimming on Sunday but when we got over to the community pool everyone was there. We decide to go home to wash his car and I would spray myself with the hose. That was cheap entertainment. His car is clean and I got to cool off!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I felt the same way! I only gained a total of 12lbs and it was all Dru! He is up to 9 1/2 lbs now! Hard to believe that today is my due date. Best of luck!
Missi (Wiley) Spurgeon missi_wiley@hotmail.com

melissa said...

You look amazing!! So glad this pregnancy has been so unexciting, if you will, healthy baby girls!

Anonymous said...

WOW!! You look amazing. You have that pregant glow that everyone envies. Let us know when the little girls arrive!! San Antonio Hudson's say HELLO....
Andy and Shea Hudson