I can't believe how fast time flies. They are 7 weeks old today. Derek was out of town this week so my Mom came over Wednesday to help me. It's a nice break since I'm feeding 2. The girls are growing like weeds. They're both very good babies so no complaints. However, Ava is still a brat. Grace is a brat when it comes to feeding time. Grace screams from the top of her lungs when she is hungry. There is no waiting allowed. You can't even tell now that she was in the nicu for 2 weeks. Ava is my little grunter. She is always grunting. But at least she will be patient for me to feed Grace and then she will eat.
We are very busy making trips to the lake. We spent Labor Day weekend out there. They enjoy the lake house. No boat rides for them yet.
It's official that my first day back at work will be Monday, October 22nd. I'm already starting to get sad.
Here are some pictures from this past week. Gosh..they just keep getting cuter but maybe its just cause I'm the Mom. haha!




6 years ago
3 comments:
They are precious and its amazing how fast they grow!! I went back to work for the first time today and I have to admit that I shed a few tears, but its nice to get back into a routine and have daily outside adult interaction. Sarah
Not hey are definitely getting cuter!
Casey
Yah I cant type- my comment meant to say "No, they are definitely getting cuter!" (Its not just because your the mom)
Thats what I get for typing fast =)
Casey
Post a Comment