Monday, September 17, 2007

Pictures from today - Sept 17th, 2007

Today was a crazy day. I looked up at the clock and it was 2:30pm when I finally put the girls in their swing and bouncer. The days go by so fast when you're time revolves around feeding. So after bathing Ava, dressing Ava, feeding Ava, burping Ava then bathing Grace, dressing Grace, feeding Grace and burping Grace at 2:30pm I took a breather and got on the computer to check emails. I wanted to update the blog earlier with these photos but the quietness didn't last long. It felt like today as soon as I got done it was time to start all over again. hahahaha! I just have to laugh b/c if you were a fly on the wall in my house you would just die laughing at all the running around I do. Who needs to work out when you can actually walk 7 miles up and down the hallways. haha!

Here are Grace and Ava today....they aren't cute all the time!


They got baths today so their curls are out. Grace's usually lay down but Ava's hair is always curly. Grace had a good hair day today though!

They love their butterflies!! Ava smiles when you wind up her mobile and the butterflies are moving. They both love butterflies and just stare at them!

0 comments: