First week is finally over and I’m in my second week now. It’s so much easier now but at 4pm I am ready to go get my girls. Yesterday, Derek went to pick them up and I went to get a pedicure. Trust me…I needed one. My feet were ugly! It was killing me to not go with him to get the girls. I called him 3 times while I was getting my pedicure to see how they were. I stopped at Target on my way home to get a few things and then came home. I walk in the door and Derek says “THANK GOD! Grace hasn’t stopped crying and I don’t know what’s wrong with her!” This is when its good to have 2 parents at home with twins. Grace was in her bouncer screaming and Ava was in the baby bjorn asleep on Derek. He just thought he was going to be able to get dinner ready. Haha!
The girls are getting so big. This past Saturday they were officially 3 months old. Time flies so fast. They are in that cute stage where they smile all the time and tell stories. If you talk to them they will talk back. Grace is a blabber mouth like her Momma. As long as you’re talking to her she’ll talk back. It’s so cute!
Derek and I took photos of the girls at 3 months. The blue dress Grace is wearing was the dress I wore at 3 months. The pink dress Ava is wearing was Emi’s dress at 3 months. Mom has photos of us wearing those dresses and now I have photos of the girls in them. The pictures turned out really good for me taking them. Here are my favorites!






6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment